Legend problem wih version 4.4.1

shivax

Re: Legend problem wih version 4.4.1

mmuetzel
shivax wrote
> Version 4.0
>
> https://gyazo.com/16bb22e0cae697301071ae91dc2f124d
>
> Version 4.4.1
>
> https://gyazo.com/788b15588fc45956863bbdd221247af4
> (the legend paint over line)

Its hard to tell what is going on if you don't provide any code.

How did you call legend to get what you see? Which properties did you set to
which values?

Markus

Re: Legend problem wih version 4.4.1

shivax
hi markus….
i write this code:

legend ({'OneContract', 'UnFiltred_2'}, 'location', 'southwest');

(OneContract and UnFiltred_2 are string

Re: Legend problem wih version 4.4.1

mmuetzel
shivax wrote
> hi markus….
> i write this code:
>
> legend ({'OneContract', 'UnFiltred_2'}, 'location', 'southwest');
>
> (OneContract and UnFiltred_2 are string

If I do the following, I see a legend with the default box and filled
background:
plot(1:10)
hold on
plot(2:11)
legend ({'OneContract', 'UnFiltred_2'}, 'location', 'southwest');

That is not what I can see in your screenshots.
Are you sure you don't set any other legend properties?

Markus

Re: Legend problem wih version 4.4.1

shivax
i'm not set other legend properties…

however, now I avoided the problem by not using the legend
If I happen to reuse it and it give me same problem I update this thread