Line Specifications in

dirac
Still learning everyday.

Re: Line Specifications in Plots

dirac
Not sure what happened there but here is the question:

Is there a way to get a dashed line rather than a solid line in Octave? I am using Octave 3.2.4 for windows and as far as I know I am using the GNUplot that comes with it.

Many thanks
Martin
Still learning everyday.

Re: Line Specifications in Plots

Sergei Steshenko

> Not sure what happened there but here is the question:
>
> Is there a way to get a dashed line rather than a solid
> line in Octave?

[snip]

> Many thanks
> Martin
>
> -----

IIRC, 'help plot' gives an explicit positive answer.

Regards,
  Sergei.

Re: Line Specifications in Plots

dirac
I feel like a bit of an idiot now! I saw that you can have dotted lines but not dashed; dotted lines basically look the same anyway.

Cheers
MA
Still learning everyday.