Linux Buildbots are happy

Rik-4
The Linux buildbots are all green: http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/#/waterfall.

Task #9 may be easier than I thought.

At least for two of the Windows buildbots the problem is a failure to
compile the package of-miscellaneous.  Could someone take a look at that?

--Rik

Re: Linux Buildbots are happy

mmuetzel
Am 17. Januar 2019 um 18:58 Uhr schrieb "Rik":
> At least for two of the Windows buildbots the problem is a failure to
> compile the package of-miscellaneous.  Could someone take a look at that?

The stable branch cross-builds successfully for Windows in all 3 configurations.
Do we care about the default branch and the old release (4.4.1) for the upcoming 5.1 release?

Markus

On 01/17/2019 12:36 PM, "Markus Mützel" wrote:
> Am 17. Januar 2019 um 18:58 Uhr schrieb "Rik":
>> At least for two of the Windows buildbots the problem is a failure to
>> compile the package of-miscellaneous.  Could someone take a look at that?
> The stable branch cross-builds successfully for Windows in all 3 configurations.
> Do we care about the default branch and the old release (4.4.1) for the upcoming 5.1 release?

I don't think we need to worry about the default branch.  It is for
developers and if it doesn't compile correctly from time to time someone
will fix it.

I personally don't care about supporting 4.4.1 once 5.0 is released.  Maybe
someone else on the Maintainer's list has a good argument for keeping it
among the list of buildbot targets.

--Rik