MXE repository down?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

MXE repository down?

Rik-4
4/2/18

Has anyone tried to do an 'hg pull' from the MXE repository recently?  I
just got this

pulling from ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave
remote: *** failed to import extension hggit from ~/hg/hg-git/hggit: [Errno
2] No such file or directory: '/home/gnuoctave/hg/hg-git/hggit'
remote: *** failed to import extension evolve from
~/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/gnuoctave/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py'
remote: abort: repository hg/mxe-octave not found!
abort: no suitable response from remote hg!

--Rik


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: MXE repository down?

John W. Eaton
Administrator
On 04/02/2018 01:38 PM, Rik wrote:

> 4/2/18
>
> Has anyone tried to do an 'hg pull' from the MXE repository recently?  I
> just got this
>
> pulling from ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave
> remote: *** failed to import extension hggit from ~/hg/hg-git/hggit: [Errno
> 2] No such file or directory: '/home/gnuoctave/hg/hg-git/hggit'
> remote: *** failed to import extension evolve from
> ~/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/gnuoctave/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py'
> remote: abort: repository hg/mxe-octave not found!
> abort: no suitable response from remote hg!

The hg archives have been moved.  If you are using ssh to access the
archive, use

   ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave

This change should only affect ssh access.  Read-only access through
http://hg.octave.org should continue to work as before.

The IP address of that system is 162.243.101.184 and the ssh key
fingerprint is

   256 SHA256:TJ1QB6APB9VCit7Vle4dUkUvFz2dguwKqloRaB3HmRQ (ECDSA)

Sorry for the trouble.

jwe

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: MXE repository down?

Rik-4
On 04/02/2018 01:09 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

> On 04/02/2018 01:38 PM, Rik wrote:
>> 4/2/18
>>
>> Has anyone tried to do an 'hg pull' from the MXE repository recently?  I
>> just got this
>>
>> pulling from ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave
>> remote: *** failed to import extension hggit from ~/hg/hg-git/hggit: [Errno
>> 2] No such file or directory: '/home/gnuoctave/hg/hg-git/hggit'
>> remote: *** failed to import extension evolve from
>> ~/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>> '/home/gnuoctave/hg/evolve/hgext/evolve.py'
>> remote: abort: repository hg/mxe-octave not found!
>> abort: no suitable response from remote hg!
>
> The hg archives have been moved.  If you are using ssh to access the
> archive, use
>
>   ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave

Uh oh, that what I already have in the hgrc file of the mxe-octave
repository on my local drive.

default = ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave

The error message seems to be complaining about two extensions to Mercurial
that I am not using (at least in my local ~/.hgrc file).  Is the problem
that on the new machine the ~gnuoctave user's .hgrc file is calling for
these plugins which aren't installed?

--Rik


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: MXE repository down?

John W. Eaton
Administrator
On 04/02/2018 06:00 PM, Rik wrote:

> Uh oh, that what I already have in the hgrc file of the mxe-octave
> repository on my local drive.
>
> default = ssh://[hidden email]/hg/mxe-octave

Try

   [hidden email], not @octave.org

jwe