Make specfuns special again

Nir Krakauer-3
Michele worked hard over the summer on re-implementing several core functions and adding new ones to address many outstanding bug reports. Can anyone look at porting his work into the development branch?

https://bitbucket.org/M_Ginesi/octave
http://gsocspecfun.blogspot.com

Re: Make specfuns special again

Michele Ginesi
On 11/03/2017 02:59 PM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
> Michele worked hard over the summer on re-implementing several core
> functions and adding new ones to address many outstanding bug reports.
> Can anyone look at porting his work into the development branch?
>
> https://bitbucket.org/M_Ginesi/octave
> http://gsocspecfun.blogspot.com
Thank you Nir,

I would like only to say that I'm available to discuss any unclear point
if needed!

Best regards

--
Michele Ginesi

Re: Make specfuns special again

Robert T. Short
On 11/03/2017 06:59 AM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
> Michele worked hard over the summer on re-implementing several core
> functions and adding new ones to address many outstanding bug reports.
> Can anyone look at porting his work into the development branch?
>
> https://bitbucket.org/M_Ginesi/octave
> http://gsocspecfun.blogspot.com

I will look at this and see if I can't help out.  It won't go quickly,
but I should be able to do this.

Bob

On 11/04/2017 06:15 AM, Robert T. Short wrote:

> On 11/03/2017 06:59 AM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
>> Michele worked hard over the summer on re-implementing several core
>> functions and adding new ones to address many outstanding bug
>> reports. Can anyone look at porting his work into the development
>> branch?
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/M_Ginesi/octave
>> http://gsocspecfun.blogspot.com
>
> I will look at this and see if I can't help out.  It won't go quickly,
> but I should be able to do this.
>
> Bob

Never mind.  I think this task is simply merging the branches and I
don't have permission.  I am willing to help, but can't do the deed.

Bob

On 11/04/2017 03:05 PM, Robert T. Short wrote:

> On 11/04/2017 06:15 AM, Robert T. Short wrote:
>> On 11/03/2017 06:59 AM, Nir Krakauer wrote:
>>> Michele worked hard over the summer on re-implementing several core
>>> functions and adding new ones to address many outstanding bug
>>> reports. Can anyone look at porting his work into the development
>>> branch?
>>>
>>> https://bitbucket.org/M_Ginesi/octave
>>> http://gsocspecfun.blogspot.com
>>
>> I will look at this and see if I can't help out.  It won't go
>> quickly, but I should be able to do this.
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Never mind.  I think this task is simply merging the branches and I
> don't have permission.  I am willing to help, but can't do the deed.
>
> Bob

Dear all,

I've just made a rebase on my repository [1] so that if anyone would
make a revision it should be easier. The bookmark is "gsocspecfun2017".

Best regards,

Michele

[1] https://bitbucket.org/M_Ginesi/octave/