MatPower- MPReduction

Pawel
Dear Sir/Madame

I have a problem with running a 'MPReduction' function of MatPower Software.
Below there is text from command window:

>> mpc=loadcase('case9');
>> e=[6];
>> [mpcreduced,Link,BCIRCr]=MPReduction(mpc,e,0)
error: fprintf: invalid format specified
error: called from
    MPReduction at line 45 column 1

A time ago the function was running correctly.
Reinstalation of Octave nor MatPower doesn't solve a problem.
What could be a reason of received failure?
An MPReduction function file has been attached.

Your sincerely,
Paweł Brot

---

Politechnika Łódzka

Lodz University of Technology

Treść tej wiadomości zawiera informacje przeznaczone tylko dla adresata.

Jeżeli nie jesteście Państwo jej adresatem, bądź otrzymaliście ją przez pomyłkę

prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy oraz trwałe jej usunięcie.

This email contains information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this message in error,

please notify the sender and delete it from your system.

MPReduction.m (7K) Download Attachment

Re: MatPower- MPReduction

Sebastian Schöps
Pawel wrote
> I have a problem with running a 'MPReduction' function of MatPower
> Software.

Dear Pawel, I suggest to discuss the problems with the developers of
MatPower. Most probably you won't get much help here. We cannot do support
for other projects.
Of course, if you can trace your problem back to an actual Octave issue then
please come back and file a bug.

Sebastian

P.S.: Maybe it makes sense to go back to previous versions of Octave and
MatPower to find out which was the last working combination.