Matched filter

Progressive
Hi,

is there a matched filter available in octave? From what I read this could be useful for my purpose.

Besides: Is somehow a general overview of the specific filters present? I'm completely new in this topic and from my point I just could implement and try each filter..

Thank you!

Re: Matched filter

Andreas Weber-6
Am 15.06.2017 um 23:04 schrieb Progressive:
> is there a matched filter available in octave? From what I read this could
> be useful for my purpose.

Have you had a look at "xcorr" from the octave-forge signal package?

Re: Matched filter

Doug Stewart-4

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Progressive <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

is there a matched filter available in octave? From what I read this could
be useful for my purpose.

Besides: Is somehow a general overview of the specific filters present? I'm
completely new in this topic and from my point I just could implement and
try each filter..

Thank you!

Are you asking about the matched pole zeroes filter when converting from continuous to
discrete?

in the control package see
help @lti/c2d

DASCertificate for 206392

Re: Matched filter

Progressive
Thanks! I will figure out your responds and probably come back again afterwards again.