Matlab signatures

JuanPi
Hi,

After revising the code of functions

polybool, ispolycw, poly2ccw, poly2cw, polyjoin, and polysplit

we realized we have all the functionality in geomtry already.
so we have opened anew folde rinside geomtry to provide function
aliases that are compatible with matlab. all these functions will be
implemented there.

Please let us know if you have other matlab functions that can be
implemented as wrappers to functions in the geometry.

Cheers

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi
- C. Darwin

Re: Matlab signatures

NJank
On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 11:26 AM, JuanPi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please let us know if you have other matlab functions that can be
implemented as wrappers to functions in the geometry.

note sure if it counts, but just to prevent redundancy matlab compatible rotx, roty, rotz functions have been submitted. original plan was to submit for geometry package but then was suggested the patch be made to add them to core octave.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50772
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9310