Missing ODE documentation

Rik-4
According to "make doc/interpreter/undocumented_list", the following ODE
functions do not have @DOCSTRING entries in the diffeq.txi:

decic
ode15i
ode15s

I don't want to just randomly drop these in to the manual.  Can someone who
understands them place them in diffeq.txi and possibly add some background
material?

--Rik

Re: Missing ODE documentation

Rik-4
On 03/26/2018 04:01 PM, Rik wrote:

> According to "make doc/interpreter/undocumented_list", the following ODE
> functions do not have @DOCSTRING entries in the diffeq.txi:
>
> decic
> ode15i
> ode15s
>
> I don't want to just randomly drop these in to the manual.  Can someone who
> understands them place them in diffeq.txi and possibly add some background
> material?
>
> --Rik

Mike informs me that there is already a bug report for this:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?51965

--Rik