Missing icons in dev version file browser

Missing icons in dev version file browser

Marshall Floyd
I noticed something odd that I don't know how to fix right away. I've
installed a MXE dev version of octave on window that I've compiled
myself on an Ubuntu VM. For a while now the dev version I've compiled
doesn't show the icons in the File Browser in the open/save dialog
windows. However, I recently used the same executable to install it on
another windows machine and the icons showed up there. This seems to
indicate that it might not be a problem with the the installer? So how
do I fix the icon problem? Has anyone else run into this problem?

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018