Mistake in signal package description

Paulo Ribeiro
Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong place to send this.

I noticed a mistake in the description of the function "ss2tf" of the package "signal" from Octave Forge. I believe it should read "Conversion from state-space to transfer function."

Good luck with the development and thank you all!

Kind regards,
Paulo

Re: Mistake in signal package description

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Paulo Ribeiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello! Sorry if this is the wrong place to send this.
>
> I noticed a mistake in the description of the function "ss2tf" of the
> package "signal" from Octave Forge. I believe it should read "Conversion
> from state-space to transfer function."
>
> Good luck with the development and thank you all!
>
> Kind regards,
> Paulo

Thank you!
I fixed it. In the future use the bug tracker to report this kind if
things. Here it might get lost.