Modular inverse matrices

Fausto Abraham Jacques
Hi,

I have written a .m file which obtains the modular inverse of a matrix using the Gauss-Jacques method. It does not use neither determinants nor the adjoint matrix. So, this method can obtain bigger modular inverse matrices in Zn.

This is part of numerical analysis and linear algebra.

How can I publish my .m file to the Octave community?

Cheers,
--
Abe Jacques

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from himself, because it is not there." C.S. Lewis

Re: Modular inverse matrices

siko1056
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:38 AM Fausto Abraham Jacques <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have written a .m file which obtains the modular inverse of a matrix using the Gauss-Jacques method. It does not use neither determinants nor the adjoint matrix. So, this method can obtain bigger modular inverse matrices in Zn.

This is part of numerical analysis and linear algebra.

How can I publish my .m file to the Octave community?

Cheers,
--
Abe Jacques

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from himself, because it is not there." C.S. Lewis

Thank you for considering a contribution.  As a start, you can share a new feature with the Octave community by using patch tracker [1].  Your contribution is more likely to be reviewed if you follow the contribution guidelines [2].  A possible inclusion could be the linear algebra package from Octave Forge, if it is not compatible to an existing Matlab function.  Furthermore it is helpful to provide a meaningful example of your function in the patch tracker and point out where it performs better in comparison to existing functions.

Kind regards,
Kai