Move osmesa to forge package?

Andreas Weber-6
Dear all,

since OSMesa was removed from core, I want to ask if we should move the
code to octave-forge?

Since I have many embedded systems without Qt it's important for me to
keep it running.

@Olaf: If there is no objection, can you create a forge repo named
"osmesa" for me?

-- Andy

Re: Move osmesa to forge package?

Olaf Till-2
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 08:10:40PM +0200, Andreas Weber wrote:
> @Olaf: If there is no objection, can you create a forge repo named
> "osmesa" for me?

Well, I've 'stepped back' from OF administration some time
ago... Oliver will surely take care of this, but give him a bit
time...

Olaf

Re: Move osmesa to forge package?

Oliver Heimlich
On 12.07.2018 20:10, Andreas Weber wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> since OSMesa was removed from core, I want to ask if we should move the
> code to octave-forge?

If OSMesa is going to work, being loaded from a forge package, we can
sure do that.

> Since I have many embedded systems without Qt it's important for me to
> keep it running.
>
> @Olaf: If there is no objection, can you create a forge repo named
> "osmesa" for me?

Would you prefer a mercurial or a git repository?

Oliver