New blog post: Command line suggestion feature

New blog post: Command line suggestion feature

Sudeepam Pandey
Hello all,
        I would like to share my latest blog post regarding the command line suggestion feature. I have been able to complete a working command line suggestion feature that fully supports the identifiers and graphic properties of core octave and octave-forge. This, also completes the goal that was set for phase two evaluations and I'll be starting with the phase 3 coding now.

The post can be seen here[1] and the public repository that has all the code related to the feature can be seen here[2].

I'll be looking forward to some feedback and suggestions.

Thank you,
-Sudeepam.