New packages for GNU Octave: Matavecontrol and Mataveid

New packages for GNU Octave: Matavecontrol and Mataveid

Daniel Mårtensson
Hi!

I have developed new packages for GNU Octave and MATLAB.

https://github.com/DanielMartensson/matavecontrol

https://github.com/DanielMartensson/mataveid

It's one control package and one system identification package.

Can this be added into the Octave-Forge library, even if the source is located at GitHub?

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: New packages for GNU Octave: Matavecontrol and Mataveid

Olaf Till-2
On Sun, Mar 04, 2018 at 09:37:12AM +0000, Daniel Mårtensson wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have developed new packages for GNU Octave and MATLAB.
>
> https://github.com/DanielMartensson/matavecontrol
>
> https://github.com/DanielMartensson/mataveid
>
> It's one control package and one system identification package.
>
> Can this be added into the Octave-Forge library, even if the source
> is located at GitHub?
Please have a look at:

https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php

section "Contributing new packages", and the links therein, in
particular:

https://octave.sourceforge.io/common-requirements.php

section "Releases".

Additionally, you should describe your packages a bit for us and tell
us if and how they compare with our existing packages. E.g., we
already have a control package. (My first guess is that we won't host
another one... but let's see.)

Olaf