New record?

Rik-4
All,

I just checked in a single fix for problems with "axis equal" that resolved
10 different bug reports.  See
https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a7dfb00d5bf5.  I'm pretty sure
that's a new record.

--Rik

Re: New record?

nrjank

 I'm pretty sure that's a new record.

And only 30 changed lines of code... I think than lines/bug metric wins code golf too.  **golf clap**

Re: New record?

On 2/2/19 1:30 AM, Rik wrote:

> I just checked in a single fix for problems with "axis equal" that resolved
> 10 different bug reports.  See
> https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a7dfb00d5bf5.  I'm pretty sure
> that's a new record.
Yes.  Maybe a single fix has closed a couple of reports, but never 10.
I'm sure that's a record that will stand for a while.

Thanks!

Re: New record?

Avinoam
> I just checked in a single fix for problems with "axis equal" that resolved
> 10 different bug reports.  See
> https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/a7dfb00d5bf5.  I'm pretty
> sure
> that's a new record.

Such impressive fix (chapeau!), why did you push it to the default branch,
where it will have to wait a year or so, and not to the stable branch?

Thanks,

Avinoam

Re: New record?

Rik-4
On 02/03/2019 09:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
Re: New record?
From:
Avinoam [hidden email]
Date: