[OF geometry] new release workflow (?)

JuanPi
Hello Olaf, Julien and Oliver

I am about to release a new version of the package geometry. Is there
any update on the workflow? e.g. shall we keep using the of tickets to
upload the release files?

Sorry if you posted this info already, I couldn't find it searching
the mailing list.

JuanPi Carbajal
Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF
-----
"Why is thought, being a secretion of the brain, more wonderful than
gravity, a property of matter?"
- C. Darwin

Re: [OF geometry] new release workflow (?)

jbect
Le 23/03/2017 à 02:12, JuanPi a écrit :
> Hello Olaf, Julien and Oliver
>
> I am about to release a new version of the package geometry. Is there
> any update on the workflow? e.g. shall we keep using the of tickets to
> upload the release files?

No no, we still use the release tracker ;-)

@++
Julien