[OF geomtry] release tags?

JuanPi
Hi Olaf,

Thanks for updating the release. What cset is this based on? latest
release bookmark or stable branch?
Shall I update the tag or would you do it?

Thanks

--
JuanPi Carbajal
Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF
- C. Darwin

Re: [OF geomtry] release tags?

Olaf Till-2
On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 09:28:08PM +0200, JuanPi wrote:
> Hi Olaf,
>
> Thanks for updating the release. What cset is this based on? latest
> release bookmark or stable branch?
> Shall I update the tag or would you do it?

Sorry, I had forgotten about this. Have moved the tag now.

Olaf

Re: [OF geomtry] release tags?

JuanPi
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:35 AM, Olaf Till <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 09:28:08PM +0200, JuanPi wrote:
>> Hi Olaf,
>>
>> Thanks for updating the release. What cset is this based on? latest
>> release bookmark or stable branch?
>> Shall I update the tag or would you do it?
>
> Sorry, I had forgotten about this. Have moved the tag now.
>
> Olaf
>
> --
> public key id EAFE0591, e.g. on x-hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net

Thanks, you know you can do it in a single commit, right?
hg tag -f <tag>
will remove and move the tag in a single shot.

--
JuanPi Carbajal
Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF