Obtain a .dat file

ana

Obtain a .dat file

ana
Hello,

I am new to ovtave. I have created the file test.dat in octave using the
terminal of Ubuntu, but I cannot find this file. I want to send it by email.
*How can I obtain the test.dat file that I have created and wrote into? Is
there any terminal command?*

Here is my code.

octave:1> pkg load optim
octave:2> l=load('test.dat');

Thanks!

Re: Obtain a .dat file

Doug Stewart-4

On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 6:06 AM, ana <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am new to ovtave. I have created the file test.dat in octave using the
terminal of Ubuntu, but I cannot find this file. I want to send it by email.
*How can I obtain the test.dat file that I have created and wrote into? Is
there any terminal command?*

Here is my code.

octave:1> pkg load optim
octave:2> l=load('test.dat');

Thanks!

Hi Ana

pwd  is ="present working directory"
this will show you where it put your file.

--
DASCertificate for 206392