OctConf 2019

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OctConf 2019

Pantxo
Hi,

I haven't seen any update recently. Will there be an OctConf this year and if so, when and where?

Pantxo
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OctConf 2019

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 9:35 AM Pantxo Diribarne
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I haven't seen any update recently. Will there be an OctConf this year and if so, when and where?
>
> Pantxo

Hi Pacho and everybody,

OctConf 2019 might be delayed due to current situations in the USA and
the decision for a venue. Alos note, OctConf 2019 will be only a devs
meeting.
John and Rik are taking care of the main decisions

Cheers

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OctConf 2019

Andrea Latina
Hi Everyone,
Can someone please update the OctConf wiki page? I start to receive requests on information about OctConf 2019 at CERN..
Cheers,
Andrea

On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 at 09:19, Juan Pablo Carbajal <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 9:35 AM Pantxo Diribarne
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I haven't seen any update recently. Will there be an OctConf this year and if so, when and where?
>
> Pantxo

Hi Pacho and everybody,

OctConf 2019 might be delayed due to current situations in the USA and
the decision for a venue. Alos note, OctConf 2019 will be only a devs
meeting.
John and Rik are taking care of the main decisions

Cheers

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OctConf 2019

Carnë Draug
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 11:21, Andrea Latina <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
> Can someone please update the OctConf wiki page? I start to receive
> requests on information about OctConf 2019 at CERN..
> Cheers,
> Andrea

Hi Andrea

I'm sorry about this.  I have edited the page to only have a warning
saying that it is not confirmed.  I have also removed all the text to
avoid anyone emailing you with questions about it.

David

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OctConf 2019

Andrea Latina
Hi David / Carnë,
No problems at all. We will miss OctConf at CERN this year !
Ciao,
Andrea

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 20:13, Carnë Draug <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 11:21, Andrea Latina <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
> Can someone please update the OctConf wiki page? I start to receive
> requests on information about OctConf 2019 at CERN..
> Cheers,
> Andrea

Hi Andrea

I'm sorry about this.  I have edited the page to only have a warning
saying that it is not confirmed.  I have also removed all the text to
avoid anyone emailing you with questions about it.

David