Quantcast

Octave 2D Plots

Shagana Kugathasan
Love programmers, We are students at the NGU in Germany and need to create a presentation about Octave 2D Plots. This involves creating, exporting and manipulating 2D plots. Unfortunately, we have no experience with the program and it would be very helpful for us if you could provide us step by step instructions so that we can deliver a good presentation on the subject.

Lovely greets from Germany
Shagana Kugathasan

Re: Octave 2D Plots

Oliver Heimlich
Am 17. April 2017 09:22:15 MESZ schrieb Shagana Kugathasan <[hidden email]>:
>Love programmers,We are students at the NGU in Germany and need to
>create a presentation about Octave 2D Plots. This involves creating,
>exporting and manipulating 2D plots. Unfortunately, we have no
>experience with the program and it would be very helpful for us if you
>could provide us step by step instructions so that we can deliver a
>good presentation on the subject.
>
>Lovely greets from Germany
>Shagana Kugathasan

Hi,

I'd suggest that you start with a recent version of octave (that is version greater or equal 4.x) and work through this part of the manual, which contains basic examples.

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Two_002dDimensional-Plots.html

Oliver