Quantcast

Octave 4.0 crashed and now the GUI is just a gray boxes how can I reset it

RT

Octave 4.0 crashed and now the GUI is just a gray boxes how can I reset it

RT
Octave 4.0 crashed and now the GUI is just a gray boxes how can I reset it

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 64bit see image of crash gui

Selection_147.png (164K) Download Attachment

Re: Octave 4.0 crashed and now the GUI is just a gray boxes how can I reset it

tmacchant
> Octave 4.0 crashed and now the GUI is just a gray boxes how can I reset it
>
> I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 64bit see image of crash gui

It might be a problem setting files in ~/.config/octave/

SeeĀ
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-4-20-not-working-on-windows10-td4682490.html#a4682523

Tatsuro