Octave 5.0 Progress

Rik-4
The progress at fixing bugs
(https://wiki.octave.org/Bug_Fix_List_-_5.0_Release) has been quite
significant.  We have a few more memory leaks and crashes while plotting to
resolve, but I think we could be ready to start making release candidates
next week.

--Rik

Re: Octave 5.0 Progress

tmacchant
> significant.  We have a few more memory leaks and crashes while plotting to
> resolve, but I think we could be ready to start making release candidates
> next week.
>
> --Rik

Push translations provided by translators

Can I start translation of user interface for Japanese?

Tatsuro

Re: Octave 5.0 Progress

tmacchant

>>  significant.  We have a few more memory leaks and crashes while plotting to
>>  resolve, but I think we could be ready to start making release candidates
>>  next week.
>>
>>  --Rik
>

> Push translations provided by translators
>
> Can I start translation of user interface for Japanese?
>
> Tatsuro

Sorry
I missed your post "Translation Files".
I'll begin Japanese translation.