Octave Mac help

Shannon Gilhuly1
Hello,

I recently downloaded octave for my Mac. I have used it multiple times, but recently every time I try to open the application my mac freezes. I am running mac OS Mojave version 10.14.2.

Sincerely,
Shannon Gilhuly

Re: Octave Mac help

apjanke-floss

On 2/8/19 1:46 AM, Shannon Gilhuly1 wrote:
> Hello,
> I recently downloaded octave for my Mac. I have used it multiple times,
> but recently every time I try to open the application my mac freezes. I
> am running mac OS Mojave version 10.14.2.
> Sincerely,
> Shannon Gilhuly

Which version are you using, and where did you download it from?

Cheers,
Andrew