Octave Online Server under AGPL

Shane Carr-2
Greetings, Octave community,

Octave Online is a platform where over 1 million users from 185 countries since 2014 have been able to use the power of GNU Octave to do scientific computing in their web browser or on their tablet, Chromebook, or smartphone.

It has long been a goal of mine to share the Octave Online source code under a free software license.  Over the last several weeks, I have organized the code, cleaned up the sources, written documentation, and have published the project under the AGPL.

You can find the project here:

https://github.com/octave-online/octave-online-server

I hope that this software will help further education in science and technology.

Shane Carr
(Developer of Octave Online)