Octave & Scilab Silicon Valley Meetup

I know it's short notice, but if you are in the San Jose California area
this Friday and would like to know more about the future of Octave and
Scilab, I'll be giving a short presentation about the history and future
of Octave.

The event is free but you need to register since space is limited.  It
will be held at the offices of ESI Group (my new employer) in San Jose
from 10:00 - 12:15 Friday December 15.

More info is available at the registration link:

http://3o69.mj.am/lnk/ADwAKKvd7NgAASY00RoAAAAAF3gAAP_-2z0AFxFQAAPeHQBaKT6T-EUWdxjoSUGDY8FT7jLYogADsvs/1/gZ6VV7SMdoycWdwWe2m7SQ/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvZm9ybXMvQ0wxMTdtenp2UmFSVW9jRTI

Venue

ESI North America, 2860 Zanker Road
Suite 210
San Jose, CA 95134

Contact

E-mail: [hidden email]
Tel: +1 (650) 781-7273 Ext 100

Re: Octave & Scilab Silicon Valley Meetup

Carlo de Falco-3
Hi,
Would it be possible to share the slides of your presentation for those who cannot make it to the meeting?
c.

Re: Octave & Scilab Silicon Valley Meetup

himpe
Dear John,

I would also be interested in the slides.

Thank you

Christian

--
Christian Himpe
Computational Methods in Systems and Control Theory
Germany

On 12/21/2017 12:23 PM, Christian Himpe wrote:

> I would also be interested in the slides.

The slides are not very detailed and I don't think of much use without
hearing the talk.

jwe