Quantcast

Octave and MDSplus

이종하

Hello

I’d like to use MDSplus in Octave. However I don’t know how to use.

Please let me know how to use MDSplus in Octave. (I am using MDSplus in Matlab.)

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jong-ha Lee

Re: Octave and MDSplus

Julien Bect-2
Le 27/04/2017 à 02:39, 이종하 a écrit :

Hello

I’d like to use MDSplus in Octave. However I don’t know how to use.

Please let me know how to use MDSplus in Octave. (I am using MDSplus in Matlab.)

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Jong-ha Lee

Hello,

Disclaimer : I have no idea what MDSplus is...

Octave is mostly compatible with Matlab.  Have you tried using MDSplus in Octave exactly as you do in Matlab?  If yes, can you describe what goes wrong?

Hopefully someone that actually knows about MDSplus will answer more precisely but, in any case, you should provide more details when asking for help on this list (what OS? what version of Octave? etc.).

@++
Julien