Octave debugger. Command window does not scroll after latest win10 update

Octave debugger. Command window does not scroll after latest win10 update

Ian McCallion
Has anyone else noticed that the command window of the debugger cannot
be scrolled up? This seems to be ever since the "creator's edition" of
win10 was forced onto my machine, though I cannot be sure.

Has anyone found a workaround?

Cheers... Ian
P.S. New to the list though an octave user for several years.

Re: Octave debugger. Command window does not scroll after latest win10 update

Ian McCallion
Well I have found a workaraound, though it is rather irritating!
Problem sems to be related to the more command which no longer works.
However by typing pause at the commandline scrolling up is re-enabled,
until you hit enter to terminate the pause.

Cheers... Ian