Octave equivalent to Simulink?

Murch, Robert

Hello there my name is Robert Murch and I was recently thinking about downloading and using Octave. I have a lot of experience with Matlab and the majority of my experience therein is with Simulink. I was wondering, does Octave have an equivalent Simulink extension?

Re: Octave equivalent to Simulink?

tmacchant