Octave forge not accessible

Vouria Younesi
Dear sir or madam,

I am trying to access octave forge to install packages, but i receive
the message that "I am not connected to internet".

i do not have this issue for accessing any other website. Please help me
in finding the problem. Thank you.

Best regards,

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Octave forge not accessible

marco atzeri-2
On 02/03/2018 09:41, Vouria Younesi wrote:

> Dear sir or madam,
>
> I am trying to access octave forge to install packages, but i receive
> the message that "I am not connected to internet".
>
> i do not have this issue for accessing any other website. Please help me
> in finding the problem. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,

It is NOT your problem

https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops
Regards
Marco

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Octave forge not accessible

nrjank
In these days, SoruceForge is is quite unstable,
we cannot access Octave^Forge web site and
cannot install octave-forge packages via
pkg install -forge

Workaround for pkg install -forge is :

1. https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave%20Forge%20Packages/Individual%20Package%20Releases/

2. download a package archive file e.g. io-2.4.10.tar.gz

3. Change directory to the folder where the archive is placed.

4. Execute e.g.

On Mar 2, 2018 10:03 AM, "Vouria Younesi" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear sir or madam,

I am trying to access octave forge to install packages, but i receive the message that "I am not connected to internet".

i do not have this issue for accessing any other website. Please help me in finding the problem. Thank you.

Best regards,

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Octave forge not accessible

Fritz Sonnichsen
Is there any move to transfer the documentation somewhere else? Kind of lost without it.
thanks
fs