Octave

fricardocorreo
Hi, Im interesting in add me in the mailing list of octave, I have a dude, because I want create a GUI with octave,l.

thanks.
FabioBCI

Enviado desde mi móvil Huawei

Re: Octave

siko1056
fricardocorreo wrote
Hi, Im interesting in add me in the mailing list of octave, I have a dude, because I want create a GUI with octave,l.

thanks.
FabioBCI
To subscribe to this mailing list, register at https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-octave . For GUI development you might want to have a look in the manual: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/GUI-Development.html .

HTH,
Kai

Re: Octave

Andreas Weber-6
Am 04.08.2017 um 08:10 schrieb fricardocorreo:
> Hi, Im interesting in add me in the mailing list of octave, I have a dude, because I want create a GUI with octave,l.

As Kai just register yourself.
For the GUI stuff, I've created
http://wiki.octave.org/Uicontrols#Examples to collect some examples

-- Andy