Octave via Lazarus/FreePascal using a TProcess

Octave via Lazarus/FreePascal using a TProcess

Travis Ayres
Hi everyone,

There's a very similar question to mine from 2009 in the archives, but I'm on Win32 and it has been many years.

I'm trying to communicate with Octave using Lazarus/FreePascal. I have a code sample up here:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,35823.msg237709.html#msg237709

I am calling octave-cli.exe directly, and the process does appear to start (and stay started) but I cannot get anything out of the pipe.

Is there something about the setup of octave-cli that I'm unaware of that would make it difficult to access?

Re: Octave via Lazarus/FreePascal using a TProcess

Andreas Weber-6
Am 13.02.2017 um 19:08 schrieb Travis Ayres:
> I'm trying to communicate with Octave using Lazarus/FreePascal. I have a
> code sample up here:
> http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,35823.msg237709.html#msg237709

Crossposting and solution here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42214845/interfacing-octave-and-lazarus-freepascal-with-tprocess