Octconf 2017 is over, viva OctConf 2018

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Dear all,

OctConf 2017 was a great event!
Despite the frenzy we had to go through to get it in shape in the last
25 days, the hosts did an excellent job (thanks!) and everything went
smoothly.

There was plenty of interesting discussions and we will try to share
the link to slides  and material asap.

In the last day of the conference we set the skeleton for the next
OctConf 2018 [1]. The wiki will be updated from now on and we will let
you know when the event is fully defined (let us know if you have
suggestions). For now: It will take place in March 2018, and it will
be at CERN again. Start making arrangements now!

See you!

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Octconf 2017 is over, viva OctConf 2018

Andrea Latina-2
Dear All,

we have really enjoyed OctConf2017 at CERN, and we look forward to
OctConf2018 !

The (reduced) group photos are on the indico page.

See you soon!
Andrea