On disk documentation not showing in Octave GUI

On disk documentation not showing in Octave GUI

Fri Sa
I recently installed Octave in my Linux Mint pc. The documentation does not show on disk on any topic. How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Re: On disk documentation not showing in Octave GUI

Mike Miller-4
On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 18:35:16 -0400, Fri Sa wrote:
> I recently installed Octave in my Linux Mint pc. The documentation does not
> show on disk on any topic. How do I fix this?

It would help if you gave a little more information. What version of
Octave? How did you install it? Are you using the GUI or octave-cli in a
terminal? What commands are you using to look or or search the
documentation? Do the files exist in the info directory? Are they
compressed?