Paralellizing Octave Scripts

Spenduelar
Hi

I would like to parallelize my script on a cluster. I have tried for examples but I do not find any.

Please give me an example of performing such a task.

Thanks

Re: Paralellizing Octave Scripts

tmacchant

Re: Paralellizing Octave Scripts

Andreas Weber-6
Am 22.08.2018 um 07:37 schrieb Phenyo Moletsane:
> I would like to parallelize my script on a cluster. I have tried for
> examples but I do not find any.

Have a look at parralel and mpi

https://octave.sourceforge.io/parallel/index.html
https://octave.sourceforge.io/mpi/index.html

-- Andy

Re: Paralellizing Octave Scripts

Carlo de Falco-2

> On 22 Aug 2018, at 21:23, Andreas Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am 22.08.2018 um 07:37 schrieb Phenyo Moletsane:
>> I would like to parallelize my script on a cluster. I have tried for
>> examples but I do not find any.
>
> Have a look at parralel and mpi
>
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/parallel/index.html
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/mpi/index.html

this version of MPI is incompatible with recent versions of Octave, please find an updated version here:
https://gitserver.mate.polimi.it/redmine/projects/octave-mpi/files

> -- Andy

c.