Quantcast

Presentations at OctConf 2017

Chiara Segala
Dear all,

this summer I partecipated to GSOC with the project "Exponential Integrators",
and my collegue Cristiano Dorigo partecipated to SOCIS
with the project "Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems ".
We are registered to the Octave Conference 2017.
We want to know if we can present our project during the conference.
If it is possible, on Tuesday morning.

Thanks,
Chiara Segala

Re: Presentations at OctConf 2017

Andrea Latina
Dear Chiara,

Certainly you and Cristian can present your project at OctConf 2017 !

I suggest you add your presentation to the timetable on the Oct Wiki
page. There seems to be more than one spots available on Tuesday
morning.

When the timetable on the Wiki page will be more full, I will copy it
to the Indico page.

Best,
Andrea

On 13 February 2017 at 18:58, Chiara Segala <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> this summer I partecipated to GSOC with the project "Exponential
> Integrators",
> and my collegue Cristiano Dorigo partecipated to SOCIS
> with the project "Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems ".
> We are registered to the Octave Conference 2017.
> We want to know if we can present our project during the conference.
> If it is possible, on Tuesday morning.
>
> Thanks,
> Chiara Segala

Re: Presentations at OctConf 2017

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 8:00 PM, Andrea Latina <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Chiara,
>
> Certainly you and Cristian can present your project at OctConf 2017 !
>
> I suggest you add your presentation to the timetable on the Oct Wiki
> page. There seems to be more than one spots available on Tuesday
> morning.
>
> When the timetable on the Wiki page will be more full, I will copy it
> to the Indico page.
>
> Best,
> Andrea
>
> On 13 February 2017 at 18:58, Chiara Segala <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> this summer I partecipated to GSOC with the project "Exponential
>> Integrators",
>> and my collegue Cristiano Dorigo partecipated to SOCIS
>> with the project "Improve iterative methods for sparse linear systems ".
>> We are registered to the Octave Conference 2017.
>> We want to know if we can present our project during the conference.
>> If it is possible, on Tuesday morning.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Chiara Segala

Excellent initiative! Thanks.
The time-table is looking good.

Can anybody close to its development present pytave?

Otherwise I will take this to the unconference.