Problem on programming

DURY Bastien

Hello,
I am doing some program for a company and I need help but I can not find anything on the help.
I am using a xlswrite function in my program to export a matrix in excel but it always tells me "error: 'r_extnd' undefined" when I want to run it.
Do you know what should I do ?
I am using this script : xlswrite('Measures.xslm', Results);
Results is a 8x3 matrix and I want to create 'Measures.xslm' that allow me to transfert the data in another excel table.

Thank you for your help

Best regards

Bastien

Re: Problem on programming

PhilipNienhuis
DURY Bastien wrote
> Hello,
> I am doing some program for a company and I need help but I can not find
> anything on the help.
> I am using a xlswrite function in my program to export a matrix in excel
> but it always tells me "error: 'r_extnd' undefined" when I want to run it.
> Do you know what should I do ?

(I'd swear I saw a similar help request in the last days.)

Solution;
upgrade the io package to version 2.4.12.

In Octave terminal:
pkg update -forge io

Philip