Problems with octave

supr8sung
I have been using octave for studying the computer vision course through Udacity but facing alot of problems.Is there anyone who can help me in figuring out these problems.
Supreet Singh

Re: Problems with octave

Doug Stewart-4

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Supreet Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have been using octave for studying the computer vision course through Udacity but facing alot of problems.Is there anyone who can help me in figuring out these problems.
Supreet Singh

Yes we can help.
Tell us what version of octave you have.
What OS.

and describe the problem very precisely

--
DAS