Proposal GSOC 2017 - Neural Networks package

Proposal GSOC 2017 - Neural Networks package

enricobertino
Hi all,
I write here to inform you about my GSoC proposal for the project: "Neural Networks package: Convolutional Neural Networks". Pleas find my public proposal at this link [1].
Any feedback will be very appreciated! If you need any kind of information, I will be glad to answer!

I'm now familiarising with Octave and in particular with Pytave, next days I will surely ask few questions, hoping not to bother you :)

Cheers,
Enrico Bertino

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/User:Enricobertino