Publications using Octave [2016]

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Hi,

Remember that we are always interested in knowing what publications
cite GNU Octave or provide source code to reproduce the results.

http://wiki.octave.org/Publications_using_Octave

2016 is gone, it would be great if you could add your new publications
to the list (there is also a pre-print section).

We are interested in the publication, this is not a place to gain
credit or fame, we do not need the authors list. The important info is
the title of the publication, the journal and links to the pdf
(hopefully not behind paywall)

and a function in the interpreter

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Citing-Octave-in-Publications.html

Also, we are organizing OctConf 2017 at CERN, this is an ideal place
to present your work. Register now!

http://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2017

You can also present your results in the poster session.

Thanks!