Questions about the octave

崔见玉
Dear whoever it may concern:
  This is Jianyu Cui from the Southwest University. I found your contact information on your official website, I'd like to find out if you're interested in providing me with some detailed steps about how to install octave. If you are, I will be very glad.

  I would really appreciate it if you could reply to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Best regards

Jianyu Cui

The School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in Southwest University

Re: Questions about the octave

Michele Ginesi
On 02/17/2017 03:19 PM, 崔见玉 wrote:
Dear whoever it may concern:
  This is Jianyu Cui from the Southwest University. I found your contact information on your official website, I'd like to find out if you're interested in providing me with some detailed steps about how to install octave. If you are, I will be very glad.

  I would really appreciate it if you could reply to me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Best regards

Jianyu Cui

The School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering in Southwest University

Dear Jianyu Cui,

On the main page of Octave [1] you can find the version for your OS. If you want to install the development version, you have to build it, in [2] there are all the details.
If you need more help we need to know at least you OS.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html

Best regards

--