Rasied cosine filter implementation in octave

Rasied cosine filter implementation in octave

Surendra Jagannath

Hi,

I am trying to implement Raised cosine filter in Octave ver 4.4 but i am getting warnings saying some functions are not defined or not supported. Below is the list of functions tried.

1)rcosfir

2)rcosine

3)rcosiir.

Kindly support in implementing the SRRC filter.If any codes are available kindly share .

Regards,

Surendra J

Re: Rasied cosine filter implementation in octave

Surendra Jagannath

++ find the below snapshot of the error for the same.

Re: Rasied cosine filter implementation in octave

Shadders

The functions you are referring to are not implemented in Octave :

https://octave.sourceforge.io/communications/overview.html

They are in Matlab.

Regards,

Richard.