Re: Calling Python from Octave and vice versa

Re: Calling Python from Octave and vice versa

Mike Miller-4
I'm moving this to the maintainers list since this is a discussion about
development of a new feature.

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 22:45:19 -0700, Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly wrote:
> I would be interested in learning more about how best to test this new implementation.

It should be fairly easy to test if you are familiar with installing
software from source, including Octave and other GNU packages. You will
need a 4.2 or development version of Octave, Python and NumPy, and Boost
(for now). Assuming all of those pieces are installed, clone the source
of the "pytave" project and build it.

I am looking forward to seeing if it works or how well it works on
macOS.