Re: Dates in Copyright blocks and other places

Re: Dates in Copyright blocks and other places

Rik-4
On 03/29/2018 01:37 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
Subject:
Welcome message and citation function
From:
Christian Himpe [hidden email]
Date:
03/29/2018 11:02 AM
To:
Octave-Maintainers [hidden email]
7bit
Message:
5

Hi,

building todays repo head, I noticed the copyright year in the
welcome message is 2016 (in the README it is 1996--2017). Also the
`citation` function returns the information for version 4.2.2. Maybe
these fixes are planned for (5.) of the release check list?
Exactly.  That is task 5.  I haven't mentioned it on the mailing list because jwe usually takes care of it in a quasi-automated manner with some scripts he has.

--Rik

On 03/29/2018 05:32 PM, Rik wrote:

> Exactly.  That is task 5.  I haven't mentioned it on the mailing list
> because jwe usually takes care of it in a quasi-automated manner with
> some scripts he has.

I'll try to do that tomorrow.

jwe