Re: Design and programming for Octave

Agnieszka Partyka z FormImpress
Hello Octave,
a few days ago I've sent message to you. Have you read some informations about our FormImpress Creative Agency?

By the way I would like to ask about your needs in the design and programming work.

Would you be able to chat on Skype on Mon or Tue?

Best regards,
Agnieszka Partyka
Business development manager
+ 48 514 139 185
FORMIMPRESS
AGENCJA KREATYWNA
WASSOWSKIEGO 12/30
80-225 GDAŃSK
POLAND

+48 58 500 49 92
FORMIMPRESS
CREATIVE AGENCY
ROCKETSPACE SUITES
180 SANSOME ST. (6TH FLOOR)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94104
instagram facebook linkedin www.formimpress.com

From: Agnieszka Partyka z FormImpress <[hidden email]>
Date: 2018-02-16 15:33:31.207
To: "Octave" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Design and programming for Octave

Hello Octave,
my name is Agnieszka Partyka and I belong to the FormImpress Creative Agency team based in Gdansk, Poland.
I've come across informations about Octave and thought that I should contact with you.

Our Agency is working with world-known brands like Swarovski & Google, and also with Polish journalists, actresses, public goverment institutions.

I would like to offer you our services in web, e-commerce, visual identity design and our innovative Graphic Subscription.
Octave, I want schedule a quick 10 minute call with You - during which I can solve all your doubts.
Which day and time will be best for you?

Also, check the quality of our work and take a look at portfolio on FormImpress's website. Click here: www.formimpress.com/en/works .

Best Regards,
Agnieszka Partyka
Business development manager
+ 48 514 139 185
FORMIMPRESS
AGENCJA KREATYWNA
WASSOWSKIEGO 12/30
80-225 GDAŃSK
POLAND

+48 58 500 49 92
FORMIMPRESS
CREATIVE AGENCY
ROCKETSPACE SUITES
180 SANSOME ST. (6TH FLOOR)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94104
instagram facebook linkedin www.formimpress.com

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018