Re : GSoC 2017 summary table

Mudit Sharma
Hi,

During 2015 end and early 2016, Marco and me managed to make this[1] code relating to
the project : Improve logm, sqrtm, funm

Please feel free to add this code as a reference for any future student working on the project, since I might not be able to undertake this project this summer.

Thanks!
Mudit

Re: Re : GSoC 2017 summary table

JuanPi
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Mudit Sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> During 2015 end and early 2016, Marco and me managed to make this[1] code
> relating to
> the project : Improve logm, sqrtm, funm
>
> Please feel free to add this code as a reference for any future student
> working on the project, since I might not be able to undertake this project
> this summer.
>

> [1] : https://github.com/RickOne16/matrix
>

> Thanks!
> Mudit

Hi,
Ok, I will do it, but please note that you can also edit the wiki and
help us with the quality of the projects page.

Thanks

--
JuanPi Carbajal
Public GnuPG key: 9C5B72BF