Re: Interested in EPA hydrology software suite project.

Re: Interested in EPA hydrology software suite project.

JuanPi
Hi,

Please always communicate through the mailing list.
Read how to apply and prepare your application.
Check the hints at the beginning of this page
https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas
and the template
https://wiki.octave.org/Template:Student_application_template_public

If you have an idea what you could do then that would be great. If you
have no idea what you could do, then I would ask you why are you
interested?

Regards,

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
"Why is thought, being a secretion of the brain, more wonderful than
gravity, a property of matter?"
- C. Darwin

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018