Re: WaveLab?

Hiro Yoshida
Hi,

> I want to use WaveLab, a free wavelet package for matlab. Do you
> know if it works under Octave? (I have some problem with it).

I do not think it works.  I tried to run it on Octave with some
modifications a year ago, and it turned out that most of the
computation part had no problems, but graphics part needed a
significant change.  It is better to stick on Matlab if you really wish
to use the package. (I do not know much about the latest version of
Octave, but as far as it uses Gnuplot, I believe it has the problem.)

Hiro Yoshida, Ph.D.
Research Associate (Assistant Professor)
Kurt Rossmann Laboratories
Department of Radiology, The University of Chicago, MC2026
5841 South Maryland Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60637
Phone: 773-702-1350, FAX 773-702-0371
e-mail: [hidden email]