Re: .gpxread

PhilipNienhuis
Please do not email developers directly, use the mailing lists (now cc'd)

Tim Beeson-Jones wrote:
> Hi Philip,
>
> I'm currently doing a mapping project in Octave and was wondering if you
> had a sneak peak of .gpxread that I could have ahead of the release of
> 1.2.2.?

It's in the on-line repo as I think you discovered yourself.
http://hg.code.sf.net/p/octave/mapping/file/19f109a960dc/inst/gpxread.m

Just download it from there.

It is a stand-alone m-file, however probably not Matlab-compatible as
ML's current implementation uses stuff that hasn't been implemented in
Octave yet.
Plus, I cannot compare to ML's mapping toolbox.

Philip