Re:

sheetal dewangan
Thank you, sir for replying..
But i got installed.. while trying and trying..
Thanku so much sir..

On 23-Aug-2017 4:32 AM, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
sorry for wrong url in my previous reply.

Correct url is

http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows
Did you see the above  wiki?

If the above is not adequate for you, please write your troubles in details.

Tatsuro

--- sdewangan